Penelope Maxi Skirt

Funny story, but I dreamed about this skirt, and now here it is.
I wanted to make a fit and flare skirt and had this 4-way stretch jersey, I didn't use a pattern and wanted it to have a drape to the back. It's made with 4 pieces and could be any length. The green color is perfect for fall/winter and could be dressed up or down.
Don't laugh but I put a elastic waist band in! Easy to wear and super comfortable!

If your interested in your own maxi skirt, contact me with your measurements,  the length and fabric you would like used.




To the left is the back, you can see the back panel I cut on the bias so it would hang well.

To the right is the front, the lower front panel is also cut on the bias. I wanted a slim silhouette but enough fabric to move freely.

(my disclaimer, I tucked in the blouse so you could see the waist, thus all the lumps and bumps!)

No comments:

Post a Comment