Girls dresses and jumers for fall/ Winter

 I've been busy the last few weeks. Here are few projects I've been working on the last few months. 



This jumper is a heavier stretch cotton blend and the dropped waist is so flattering on girls!

 
















This is one of my Favorites this year! I found the blue/brown/green paisley at the Sewing Expo and knew it would be so perfect for a fall dress. I love making skirts with tiers, the different layers of fabric because they can be lengthened or shortened and it still looks cute!
 With all the different colors in this, there are many options for shirts!

This is a huge seller for me. I buy this fabric by the bolt because I make and sell so many of these! This long maxi jumper is cute, and so versatile!







 
 

 Again, I used a coordinating fabric for the neckline, the ruffle hem and tie.












The story behind this dress is that I made this for myself 15 years ago! I love the peacock blue fabric, its 100% cotton and is super soft. When I was looking for a new use for this dress, and saw the extra scraps I had

 I love how cute the coordinating straps and waistband came out!
 
 
This dress has cotton, flannel and corduroy! And such fun colors for fall! I did smocking in the back to add some detail and gathers.
 
 

  
 



 
Purple is a fav color for girls and I'm seeing it everywhere!  So this dress was right on trend, I actually came across this fabric at a home decor store, it was curtains! but screamed dress to me. So another maxi skirt, and this one I kept the skirt 4" longer that are hemmed under so as this girl grows she can have the hem let out and it will fit her for a longer period of time. I have alot of moms who love this idea!







 

Another mixed fabric dress, the photo to the right shows the color better. But a fun and easy dress to wear and the print and solid mixing is so fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment