Tee-Pee Tea Party themed magazine shoot

This was such a fun shoot to work on. I Had a lot of fun designing and making some girls skirts that were worn in a magazine shoot for Party Style Magazine. I worked again with Christina Goff from 4KidsCakes, she told me the theme and feel she wanted and Nicole Frost, from Stitch This and I worked together to coordinate the tee shirts and skirts. These are the skirts I designed and made, each is different and yet they all coordinate with the theme, young, fresh, soft. I tea dyed the laces for each skirt to give it a vintage look.


With this skirt I tea-dyed the main pink print, I wanted it to really have a worn, vintage feel.


Here is the link to the digital version for the summer issue of Party Style Magazine. Look at pages 61 through 69. This is very exciting!

http://issuu.com/childstylenetwork/docs/party_style_magazine_gemma_touchsto/1  



These photos are all from the very talented Stephanie Vogel Photography. The whole spread was styled and created by Christina Goff from 4KidsCakes. The incredible hair bows are from Amberlyn Jones with Tallulah Twinkletoes. The tee-pees are from Randomly Simple.

































No comments:

Post a Comment