Spring trends and Type One.

Comfy

I will admit it...I have spring fever! and not just the get outside, and play and garden, but the I'm so sick of wool socks and 5 layers!!!
I took a Know Your Truth seminar a few years ago, and found out I'm a type one/two, but a strong one for sure and I found all sorts of wonderful, inspiring outfits and ideas for my "type"
What is your type? what outfits are you more excited to try?
As the weather warms up (someday!) my skirts tend to fill out more swing skirt and longer hemlines, and can we say boho hair and make up for this girl! I'm excited to whip up a few fuller, looser skirts and t shirts and oh! I can't wait till winter is over!!!!!
Truth colors

Cute Dresscute!"MORE TYPE 1 DYT SELECTIONS" by dahtee on Polyvore"Coral & Aqua" by eskoien on Polyvoreby Oscar de la Renta (runway backstage)bryce-dallas-howard-kate-spade-ad-campaign-2011 - www.myLusciousLife.comLace Maxi Skirt in wheat with great angles with denim blouse. Cute For Fall!..Joie Lunaria B. Silk Shirtdress | Nordstromboyfriend jeans + neonsPurples and Corals by in-my-closet on PolyvoreTory Burch Spring 2013 LookbookLove the fun colors: Trend Council: Key Fashion Colors Runway - TC_SS 14 COLORwhite button down shirt, grey sweater, boyfriend jeans (cuff rolled down one more time), red ballet flatsSo cuteImage 1 of ASOS Pencil Dress With Waterfall DetailLovely lace dressFree People Part Time Lover Dress at Free People Clothing Boutiquealex maxi dressCute

No comments:

Post a Comment