Cobalt dress

There are so many beautiful colors out there, but one of my many favorites is cobalt. It looks good on everyone,and is a pure, rich, true blue! I found a Cynthia Rowley pattern that I just fell in love with and knew I "had" to make this dress!  This has 19 pieces and such a fun dress to put together. I really like all the detail and structure it it the fit and flair style is so flattering and very comfortable. The pattern originally had shorter sleeves but I like my sleeves to hit below my deltoids muscle. That is for my arms, the right length of short sleeve.



I raised the neckline in the back for a more modest cut. 




I LOVE the full circle skirt! 





The shoes are from Anthropologie, and the belt is vintage.











This was the first time I wore it, after that day I re-fit it to fit me properly since I am not a busty as the pattern!


No comments:

Post a Comment