Red....


I have a thing for the color red. It speaks to me. With Christmas just days away and having to catch up with life, I'm going to try and get more photos finally uploaded and have more to show and share. For now here are some beautiful clothes, dress, outfits, and accessories that are red and perfect to inspire you for the Holiday's! Most I found on pinterest, unless they are my own outfits, which I make note of. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Red dress made-over and resized by me. Cardigan by Merona. Gray heels by Forever21,

 
I had my sweet girls wanted to take a photo with me. in their Christmas dresses. 
 






Brick red cardigan by Donna Karan, khaki pencil skirt, made by me, and white tank from Banana republic. Kenneth Cole boots and found the belt on eBay.
 
 


Khaki skirt and red graphic tank, made by me. White blouse Banana Republic. Aldo heels.







Donna Karan Cardigan, blush slip dress made by me, Jessica Simpson clog heels, and vintage belt.





















 





 Brown Turtleneck by Gap. Floral pencil skirt by J. Crew. Brown leather boots by Aldo.


 
Red pencil skirt made by me. Mustard Tee by Merona, boots by Coach.






Pencil skirt by J. Crew, yellow scarf by Tory Burch. Cream cardigan by Donna Karan. 








No comments:

Post a Comment