Baby bids...Now for sale

 I have been really busy the last few weeks! Life has caught up with me and I finally have a few mintues to get some posts caught up!

I have been making bibs for friends, family and clients for a long time, and I finally have some posted here for sale. I'm getting a feel for the market so to speak. Here are few I have that I loved making and wanted to make available to others, they are $8 or $10 with trim. These are reversable and 100% machine washable! A great size for newborns u to toddlers, This lil guy is almost 2 1/2 and it covers his shoulders, and down past his waist! There are velcro closures, which make  it easy for one-handed appling and removal!

I can also make these with our without trims, contact me if interested!
 Pink daisy wiht trim











Denim stripe


 Pink owl with trim
 Blue & yellow zig zag with scallop trim
 Blue jerseys
 Orange floral
 Candy stripe
Pink & green floral with trim


 Lavender floral with scallop trim.











Candy stripe with trim

Flip Flop print

Teal & brown print with Scallop trim


Brown dot with trim

No comments:

Post a Comment