Spring Fashion

I made this skirt from a yard of fabric I bought at the Sewing Expo. This fabric is a nice heavy cotton/stretch blend, the print and colors are fantastic and will be a great addition to my wardrobe! The orange heels are one of my top 5 fave pair of shoes! The cardigan and tank from Gap. My bag is vintage, my best friend found it at a flea market in Idaho and gave it to my for my birthday!



 I love this dress! I wanted something that was a little flirty, lightweight, and versatile. This dress delivered! It's a basic short sleeve, fit and flare style. The silky blend and fun print was just what I wanted for s anew spring dress! These heels are vintage and the best shade of true blue with brass grommets. The belt is from Kohls. I made my necklace





 I made this skirt a few years ago, but the stretch blend and teal color have a timeless feel. I could wear this skirt all year and it goes with everything! I made the silky top last spring. The belt is from Anne Klein. Wedge shoes from Old Navy.





This skirt is a classic. I made this right after having my youngest. I wanted something that I could wear with anything, and the midi length was just an accident (I couldn't decide if I should go knee length or longer) It worked out better this length so I can wear it with heels or boots. These heels are the most comfortable shoes ever! Seriously! I bought them on ebay years and years ago. Gray sweater is from Banana Republic




You can tell I wear things over and over if I really like them! Note the heels, cardigan and necklace! This pencil skirt I whipped up in a matter on minutes. I bought the fabric at the Sewing Expo and couldn't wait to make this skirt. It has an elastic waistband and is super thick and stretchy! The bright print is great.




 This is the Missoni- inspired dress I made last year. It is a knit stretch and a true wrap dress. I could wear this everyday! Truely, it feels like a well worn t-shirt, and fits like a glove. These leather wedge heels I bought at a yard sale 7 years ago. 






 My lil Super model in training. We had to take this pic together since we are coordinating!



 I made this skirt knowing it was a statement piece. The print and color are bright, and I really wanted a maxi skirt, but didn't have enough fabric, so the compromise is a high-low hem. The wedge heels are by Jessica Simpson. The silk cardigan is from J. Crew. I made the tank top and necklace.









 I made this linen skirt at a bias cut sewing class. What bias means is cutting and sewing the fabric against the grain, it drapes and moves with the body more than just hanging there. The Chambray top is by Tommy Hilfiger.



No comments:

Post a Comment