Pose and Instagram


Alright here is my disclaimer, I'm not a good sales person, and so I let my clothes sell themselves and my work most of the time. I wanted to share some photos of various outfits from the last 6 months or so. most of these I have posted on Instagram and/or Pose, which is an app and website that one can show outfits, shoes, nails, hair styles, whatever you want to "pose!" I will make note of what item
from each photo that I have made or restyled to be for me.
 
 
 
 
  Army green tulip skirt,

 
 
Blue and gold Sheath dress,  
 
 
 











Left, Green maxi skirt







        








           Raspberry flare skirt and graphic cardigan






 


 







 


Silky Ikat blouse, and resized blue maxi skirt.

 
 
 
Medallion multi colored swing skirt.  
 
 
Graphic, silky wrap skirt.


 
 
Silk, blush halter neck dress.



Stretch, purple sheath dress.



Cranberry, sheer-layered skirt



 
Denim, pencil skirt. 


 
Khaki pencil skirt.


 
Brown floral wrap dress. 



Restyled red, floral pencil skirt



Blue, tweed skirt.



Gray stretch tweed dress. 


 
Blue Chambray, button front, blouse


 
Heavy poplin, Red pencil skirt.


 
Raspberry brocade, pencil skirt



Raw silk, iridescent skirt.


Sheer blue, tie neck blouse, and gauzy tiered maxi skirt.



Gray Grecian style, knit dress.


 
Green, vintage styled dress.


 
White, linen swing skirt


 
Poppy floral, A-line skirt


 
Tied-dyed dipped midi skirt


 
Sheer, multi stripe dress.

 
Raw, silk coral full skirt.


Khaki pencil skirt and plaid ruffle front blouse. 
 
 
Floral, silk dress. 








Resized, red satin dress.









 











No comments:

Post a Comment