Spring cleaning and a "new me"

I'm trying to find my balance with all that I do in my life, and with spring comes the chance to do some self evaluations and that usually involves my closet! I came across this article and I'm going to take notes as I read it and sort through my closet a bit better so I can 1- have my closet better organized. 2-help redefine my style (which changes with the season and my age!) and 3- make getting dressed easier, faster and more fun!

Here is the article titled, !0 signs your wardrobe needs a make-over!

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/10-signs-wardrobe-needs-complete-overhaul-153300689.html

I'm a total sucker for a good make-over and have seen it time and time again, the changes throughout the person's life when they are able to discover the "new me"!

No comments:

Post a Comment